Capo San Donato tourist harbour
Between Finale and Varigotti is the Marina of Capo San Donato, a public marina born in 1964, with more than 500 berths and other facilities available to boaters.
The port is home base for boat tours, sailing, diving and sea sports activities, to explore the coast and enjoy the wonderful view from the sea that gives us the Finale.
It is inserted into the area known as the Sanctuary of cetaceans and is often used as a base for various scientific expeditions.
Since 2007 the City of Finale Ligure has entrusted the management to the Final Environment SpA.
The marina of Capo San Donato is located NE of Finale Ligure and consists of a long jetty and quay by a breakwater.
- Coordinates: Lat. 44° 10`56 N - Long. 8° 22`34 E.
- Classification: Tourist harbour
- Specifications: Water surface: 37.600 sq m.. (Of which 1.350 piers). ground: 24.750 mq. fronts: 1.893 mt
- VHF can. 16-69 lunch break
- Sea bed: sandy
- Depth: on the quay from 1.5 to 3.5 m
- Hours of access: continuous
- Access: the mouth faces NE; entering remain at the center of the mouth to avoid sand bars on the sides
- Dangers: the entrance is dangerous with rough sea from the coming eastwards
- Maximum draft: 2,40/2,50 m
- Headlights and taillights:
- 44.10.5 -8.22.3 a flashing red light, 2 vert., Range 3 M on the head of the outer breakwater (safety distance 60 m)
- 44.10.6 - 8.22.2 green flashing light, 2 vert., Range 3 M on the head of the breakwater
- Winds: south-west wind, scirocco
- Prevailing wind: south wind
- Shelter: from the north
- The nearest safe harbor: Baia dei Saraceni, Punta Crena (Varigotti)