Sanctuary of Maria Ausiliatrice
The Sanctuary was founded in 1874 by popular initiative as a result of reported apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary from 12 May to 25 October 1874.
The sanctuary is composed of wide circular nave and a neo-gothic white façade.
A special feature are the ends of the towers at the ends of the facade designed according to a common technique in the area Nice, testimony to the strong local presence of immigrant workers.
Near the shrine is a small chapel which marks the spot of the apparition.